Consider the following scenario.
You grant access to your outlook.com account from different devices that support oAuth (like Windows Phone) or oAuth enabled applications.
- Where can I view and manage the list of devices and applications that have access to my outlook.com account using oAuth?
- How can I revoke access to my outlook.com account for one or more of these devices and applications from within my outlook.com account?
Things I have already tried:
- Check the 'Your devices' section in the outlook.com account. This section is empty as the outlook.com account has not been added as the primary account of the device, but as an additional email account.
- Change the password of the outlook.com account. => devices are still syncing as a password change does not seem to revoke existing tokens.
- Enable/disable two-step authentication => devices are still syncing as this does not seem to revoke existing tokens
Anyone knows how I can manage oAuth access to an outlook.com account?