Iphone no longer getting notifications from outlook email

Until recently, I was receiving notifications of new emails on my iphone. This has suddenly stopped working, and I have done everything I can think of to fix the issue with no luck. All notifications are allowed and settings are where they should be.

|

Hello Breana7435, I'm Ibhadighi and I'd happily help you with your question. In this forum, we are Microsoft consumers just like yourself. If your iPhone is no longer receiving notifications from your Outlook email, you can try the following steps to resolve the issue: 1. Restart Your iPhone: Sometimes, a simple restart can fix notification issues. 2. Update the App and iOS: Make sure that both your Outlook app and your iPhone's iOS are up-to-date. 3. Check Notification Settings: Go to `Settings > Notifications > Outlook` and make sure that Allow Notifications is turned on. Also, check the settings for sounds, badges, and show previews. 4. Reinstall the Outlook App: Sometimes, uninstalling and then reinstalling the app can resolve notification issues. 5. Check Focus Settings: If you use Focus modes (like Do Not Disturb), make sure that Outlook is allowed to send notifications in those modes. Check this in `Settings > Focus`. I hope this helps. Best Regards, Ibhadighi

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Ibhadighi,

What are the next steps after following the first 5 listed and still not receiving results?

Thanks.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Same issue

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 15, 2024 Views 315 Applies to: