I can't download my contacts from my iPhone to my outlook ?

hello

I have an iPhone and i cant download my contacts from my iPhone to my outlook. my company IT is telling me i need to have windows 11 but they wont upgrade me. i also have tired to do it with iTunes but it wont reconize my iPhone please help with resolving this issue.

* Changed to a question

|

Hello Justin S. Regula,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble downloading your contacts from your iPhone to Outlook. It's possible that there may be a compatibility issue between your iPhone and the version of Outlook you're using. However, upgrading to Windows 11 is not necessary to sync your contacts.

However, there is another specific channel for your mentioned concern where you will get some possible information for certain specific resources and platform from our related community members.

I understand your concern but since your problem is related to Outlook for iOS, I would also like to suggest you post your concern in the related community i.e., Ask a question - Get in-app help for Outlook for iOS and Android - Microsoft Support to get the detailed help from the experts.

Apologies for redirecting you to different community as the members in the category posted focus on the users with out of the box concerns on Microsoft 365 and have limited knowledge on the Outlook for iOS; so, to get the fast and better assistance, we have redirected you in the correct path.

Appreciate your patience and understanding. Have a great day!!

Best Regards,

S M Nazmun Nur

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 17, 2024 Views 19 Applies to: