I cannot see a calendar on my outlook app on my Mac. There is also no 'preferences' option that I can see on any of the tools in the toolbars. please advise.

My outlook app on my Mac appears to have the latest update (as of 5 days ago - 16.86.2), however, I do not have any way to see the outlook calendar. There is also no 'settings' tab on the bottom right of the app under the list of email accounts.

In the various tools on the desktop toolbar there is no 'Preferences' option so I do not have any way to follow the instructions I have seen on other threads to 'unhide' the calendar.

please advise how to make the calendar visible again.

|

Hello Robert Sugden1

Good day and thanks for contacting Microsoft community support

Regarding the issue, have you tried resetting Office data utility in Mac Rebuild the Office database - Microsoft Support and reset the Outlook

app preferences?

• To do this, quit Outlook, then go to the Finder, select "Go" > "Go to Folder", and enter

• "~/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Preferences".

• Delete the "com.microsoft.Outlook.plist" file, then relaunch Outlook. This will reset the app preferences

If the above steps, don't help, we would recommend you contact experts in Outlook for MAC community. We have a dedicated support team for it which specializes in handling outlook related issues for MAC. Hence if you need any further assistance, please reach out to Outlook for MAC Support -Contact support within Outlook for Mac - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps! please feel free to post back. we will be happy to assist you.

Sincerely,

Bertrand

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated July 1, 2024 Views 35 Applies to: