how to unmerge calendars

Hi, I`ve synchronized my personal google calendar into my organizational calendar on outlook.

The google calendar is now implemented in my outlook by importing ics. file into outlook, as shown at the beginning of this instructional video below. 

I want to undo this merge but can't find how to.
here is the video:

https://www.microsoft.com/he-il/videoplayer/embed/RWfyet?pid=ocpVideo0-innerdiv-oneplayer&postJsllMsg=true&maskLevel=20&market=he-il

I`d appreceate any help.

Answer
Answer

Hello Roni,

From your description, it seems that you’ve imported Google calendar events to your existing calendar. In this situation, as far as I know, there isn’t efficient and easy way to unmerge them.

Based on my experience, when we import a calendar, Outlook would prompt a warning window:

I think next time when importing calendar, you could check if you’d given that kind of window and choose “Open as New” for test: Import Google Calendar to Outlook.

For your current situation, I'd afraid you'll need to search and remove one by one and am very sorry for that inconvenient. Or you can try to perform some searches in Calendar view, like clicking on search field in Calendar view -> More -> Modified (select the day or most recent day you imported the calendar event), multi-select events in list view and remove them:

Best Regards,

Anna

--------* Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 7, 2024 Views 10,873 Applies to: