Would you like to create a new, free email account using Microsoft outlook.com? Here's how you can open a new email account. You will be asked to "Open a Microsoft Account", you can use this same web page to create a new @outlook.com email account.
To create a new email account on Outlook.com:
1. Connect to Microsoft outlook.com, using this
a. Note: This link will lead you to the
Microsoft Account page.
You will use this page to create a new outlook.com email account.
Don’t let the page title throw you off. You are on the right page!
2. Add your name (and a few more fields), then add the email name you’d like to use.
a. Note: The site will let you know if this email name is available or if by chance,
someone else has already selected this same email name.
If someone else already is using it, select a new, unique email name.
3. Add the other requested information.
a. Tip: You will be requested to add 2 ways Microsoft can to get ahold of you,
so think of an alternate email account and phone number to provide.
4. After you complete the steps, a new @outlook.com email address will be created.
You will automatically be connected to your new outlook.com email account,
and you can send your first email.
5. You can check your email: from anywhere, by connecting to:
a. Note: If you are using the same computer you used when you created your new email, you won’t have to enter your password. When you use a different computer, laptop, tablet, or phone – you can easily check your
email by entering your email address and password. Enjoy emailing.