how do i install the add-in app to "Send To OneNote" to the new version of Outlook

how do i install the add-in app to "Send To OneNote" to the new version of Outlook

|

Hello Kevin, I'm Ibhadighi and I'd happily help you with your question. In this forum, we are Microsoft consumers just like yourself. To install the "Send to OneNote" add-in in the new version of Outlook, you can follow these steps: 1. Open Outlook: Start the Outlook application on your computer. 2. Go to the Ribbon: Look for the "Home" tab on the ribbon. 3. Get Add-ins: Click on "Get Add-ins" or "Store" in the ribbon to open the Office Add-ins store. 4. Search for OneNote: In the Add-ins store, use the search bar to look for "Send to OneNote". 5. Add: Once you find the "Send to OneNote" add-in, click "Add" or "Install" to add it to your Outlook. After installation, you should be able to see the "Send to OneNote" button in your Outlook ribbon, which you can use to send emails directly to your OneNote notebooks. If you're using Outlook on the web (Outlook.com or Outlook on Office.com): 1. Open Settings: Click on the gear icon to open Settings. 2. View all Outlook settings: Click on "View all Outlook settings" at the bottom. 3. Mail > Customize actions: Navigate to "Mail" and then "Customize actions". 4. Add-ins: Go to "Add-ins" and follow similar steps to add the "Send to OneNote" add-in. If the add-in is not available or if you encounter any issues, it's possible that the add-in may not be supported in your version of Outlook or that there are restrictions set by your organization's IT policy. I hope this helps, Best Regards, Ibhadighi

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Send to OneNote is not available. Are these instructions no longer valid? Is this add-in still available?

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 25, 2024 Views 365 Applies to: