how do i get my yahoo mail account on my new computer

how do i get my yahoo email

Hi Bertha I’m Garcia and I will be happy to help you with your question, I am a Microsoft consumer like you. Additionally, this is a user support forum and Independent Advisors cannot access accounts. To integrate your Yahoo Mail account into the Outlook app on your new PC, you can proceed with the following instructions: Launch the Outlook desktop application. Navigate to File > Info > Add account. Enter your Yahoo email address and click on Connect. Input your Yahoo account password, and then select Connect. If Outlook won’t accept your password and you know you’re using the password for your Yahoo! account, your email account likely requires additional security. Yahoo! accounts use two-factor authentication to help verify that you’re the person trying to access your email account. To add your email account to Outlook, you’ll need an app password, also known as an application password. Follow the steps here --- https://support.microsoft.com/office/ff76dd33-3127-42ac-b93f-1da2dc9054c7 Best regards, Garcia To avoid misunderstanding, this is a public user-to-user support forum. We're users helping other users. We do not work for Microsoft and have no access to any user account so there is nothing we can do or check from within the forum. We have no input on Microsoft's policies, procedures, or design decisions. Give back to the Community. Help the next person with this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 11, 2024 Views 3,416 Applies to: