How do I get my outlook signature pictures to display in the new outlook?

I have updated to the new outlook to try it out (Microsoft Outlook Version 1.2024.327.300.) but am having difficulty setting up my email signature. I set up a table template in Microsoft Word (using Microsoft office 365) to include a logo, as well as icons for youtube, linkedin, etc. When I copy and paste this Outlook signature table I have created into the 'New Signature' area of Settings, the images do not show up, just the text. Is there any way to avoid this? Why does this happen now but didn't in the past?

If I copy and paste the images individually from word to outlook signature like in the video below, I have to do some resizing within outlook. I am trying to avoid this because I would like everyone I work with to be able to use the same template without creating little inconsistencies if they are to do any image resizing/relinking themselves.

Use Outlook Email Signature Template with Images and Links to Stand Out in 2023 - YouTube

|

Hello EmailSignature,

Good morning! Thank you for posting in the community.

We have received your query and you can expect to receive a response from one of our community moderators accordingly.

At this point, we appreciate your patience and cooperation. Thank you.

Sincerely

Md Shamim Ahmed | Microsoft Community Moderator

* Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Sincerely

-----------------------Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here-----------------------

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello EmailSignature,

Good day and thanks a lot for your patience!  

I have reproduced the issue from my side as per your details. Let me explain it to you step by step.  

As per your shared video I have followed Search templates for your next project | Microsoft Create and have downloaded Classic tri-color email signature | Microsoft Create this templated. I have opened this file in my word file and copied and pasted the signature in my New Outlook client. Found error like below:  

If I manually insert a picture like you explained that works fine. But the issue is needed to resize the picture which you don’t prefer.   

For avoiding this, I have uploaded the same word file in my OneDrive as well as my SharePoint site and opened the word file in browser. After that copied and pasted same table/signature in my new outlook (View > View settings > Accounts > Signatures) and that worked fine without resizing anything.  

Then I tried customizing the icon and uploaded the file in my SharePoint folder. Then Copied and pasted the signature that also worked for me.

I tested that same steps in classic outlook and found that It’s working fine when I am copying and pasting signatures from Word file (offline Mode) as well as from my SharePoint  but issue is with new outlook.  

We do understand your concern about features request for the New Outlook for Windows that how it helps you to improve your efficiency in such daily busy work schedule but as it is related with New Outlook for product design, so suggesting you submit feedback. As we are from a community team, we can only assist you to troubleshoot the query and provide you with the required information for feature’s availability status. This community team and Microsoft product development team are separate. So, for feature suggestion or by design query, user need to submit feedback from their side to Microsoft product team. Once user send feedback via above mentioned way, it’s sent to Microsoft directly and it's routed to the relevant product teams who can review it. If you didn’t submit feedback from your side, suggested to submit your valuable feedback directly to Microsoft product development team by either go to Help from your dedicated App > submit Feedback or by posting on https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback   

   

If you think I have provided the required information related to your post, you can also vote on it. With your vote, other users who are looking for the same details on this community site can easily find this thread and based on this thread they can find this feature's update and for other features can submit feedback to product team by above correct method and correct link. At this point, I would like to thank you very much for your valuable time and kind cooperation.   

   

Thank you and have a nice day.   

Sincerely

-----------------------Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here-----------------------

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated June 17, 2024 Views 352 Applies to: