How do I disable "Review Accessibility Issues"

I understand and welcome the "Review Accessibility Issues" concept. I have a problem with the way it reports the issues which makes using Outlook painful.

There are some issues with the Corporate mandated signature, which I cannot change, but Outlook feels the need to flag. I understand and accept that part. The problem is that the warning at the top of the email flicks in and out of existence, which makes the page bump up and down, making it hard to read. This is very frustrating and makes Outlook less desirable to use.

As it is, with an unstable view of the document I am working on, Outlook has become "Inaccessible" - oh the irony!

If the warning line was permanently visible, or the whole function was disabled, or if it was an option to review once, before sending, then it would make Outlook easier to use.

Right now ... I just want it gone.

How do I disable it?

Answer
Answer

Hi Craig Abbott (AU),

Greetings.

I suggest you first try to enable the following option to see how it goes:

Select File -> Options -> Ease of Access to access the "Accessibility checker options" menu. Select "Show me accessibility warnings only when I open the accessibility checker" button.

Welcome back to us if there are any updates.

Thanks,

Linda

-----------------------

* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

96 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 23, 2024 Views 19,943 Applies to: