HELP ... Cannot get Outlook APP on my Android Phone

HELP ...

My Outlook App on my Android phone topped working after the on IU update. 

I did a force stop in settings, this DID NOT HELP.  I then uninstalled Outlook and reinstalled it. 

When I try to Login in I get an Error message stating:  The connection to your mail server timed out.  Please check your mail settings. 

Please someone help me as I need this app in order to access my hotmail calendar, etc.  

Answer
Answer
Dear jvjanice,

I am an independent advisor, and I am trying to help other users in Community with my experience in Microsoft products.

Remove your account first from Outlook app, uninstall it. Check for OS updates. Clear all cached apps and turn off your phone. Turn it on, connected to WiFi , download Outlook app from the Google store and add account using this guide https://support.office.com/en-us/article/set-up... If you will get the same error, try to connect to mobile data and try to add your account.

Also please try to login to your account on the phone browser and check if you are able to access it or not. Also please mention your domain ( domain comes after @, for example @outlook.com)
Regards,
LA
***I'm an independent advisor and I don't work for Microsoft***

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 30, 2021 Views 2,718 Applies to: