Gmail blocks my emails sent from @outlook.hu address

Starting today I cannot send emails to gmail accounts, I've even tried sending one to my own gmail and it does not work.

I'm using @outlook.hu as an alias for my original old @msn.com address, a change that Microsoft prompted when they discontinued hotmail and renamed the service outlook. When I send the email from my original @msn.com (which ironically does look like a spam address) it goes through.

Needless to say, this is infuriating.

The email I receive back from postmaster does not help at all:

mx.google.com rejected your message to the following email addresses:

xxx

Your message couldn't be delivered because the recipient's email server (outside Office 365) suspected that your message was spam. To fix this, try to modify your message, or change how you're sending the message, using the guidance in this article

EDIT: Moved FROM Outlook / Windows / New Outlook for Windows / For home TO Outlook / Web / Outlook.com / Email.

|
Answer
Answer

Good day, Benedek FarkasHU.

I've asked for an update from our engineering team about this issue. But there are no new updates as of today. It still being investigated is the only answer I get. And no estimated time of when this will be fixed has been provided when I prompt for one.

To those who have commented in this thread thank you for reporting this problem here. I know it's in short supply, but I do appreciate the patience you've shown with this issue. I will post an update here when I do have one.

Regards,

Glenn

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 15, 2024 Views 385 Applies to: