Emails show up on my cell phone, but not on my computer..

For the past few weeks, the only way I can view ANY email is by looking at it on my phone. No emails at all show up when I use my computer to check. This is not a problem of blocked emails or emails getting sent to junk. I receive all my emails just fine when I use my phone to check (I do not use the app), but they don't show on my computer. Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi Amy,

There are several reasons why you're not receiving the emails on your computer. One of which is synced issue.

Since the issue is happening on the computer, we would like to confirm if you're accessing your emails through your browser (Outlook.com). If not, can you tell us how you are opening your emails on the computer? Is it via Outlook app or Mail app? Are you receiving any error messages when refreshing your Inbox to check for new messages?

We'll wait for your response.

73 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I am not using an app. I just go to hotmail.com and no, I am receiving no error messages. Thank you.

23 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you for the information. This issue may be happening due to corrupted cache and cookies on your browser. Since you're accessing it by going to Hotmail.com means that you're using a browser. May we know which browser are you using? Is it Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge?

In the meantime, we suggest using another browser and try if you will be able to receive new emails on it. In doing so, it will help us isolate if it is happening due to an issue in your browser's settings or the email itself.

We'll be waiting for your reply about this matter.

25 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I use Chrome. I have cleared my Cache and cookies and that did not fix the problem. I can access my email on Edge. Thank you.

8 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

We're glad that you're able to access your email using Edge. Considering that the issue is only happening on Chrome means that there is no issue with the email itself. We suggest contacting the Goggle support team for further assistance on accessing your email on their browser.

Let us know if you need anything else.

32 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 16, 2024 Views 95,771 Applies to: