Email not syncing in legacy Outlook

Hi - I'm trying to add my email to the legacy outlook version but it's not working.

I'm fine adding it to the new version of Outlook but when I switch to the legacy version it does not sync.

Answer
Answer

Hi Antonio Ponticelli,

Thank you for posting into the forum community. We will highly appreciated your kind cooperation and patience in our forum community.

- Based on your mentioned description, at once if any new version update available for Outlook app for Mac, please kindly try to update it.

- On the other hand, kindly try to create one another Outlook profile on the Mac and see if it gives any kind of different result or not. (Do not delete any old Outlook profile on the Mac for data loss prevention).

- Further, please kindly try to use any different network environment and see if it makes any difference.

If the issue still persist after performing above some troubleshooting steps, please kindly contact to our dedicated expert support for Outlook for Mac related issue query. Our related expert support team will work with you and assist you accordingly about your mentioned issue.

Stay safe and healthy.

Regards,

Darpan

* Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 17, 2024 Views 483 Applies to: