Email messages sent to MS email accounts from Vivaldi email account fail to reach the recipient account

Messages sent to any Microsoft Email accounts (Outlook.com, Hotmail.com, Live.com etc.) from Vivaldi Email Service will not reach the destination account. There are no errors and the sent message from a Vivaldi email account does reside in the Vivaldi "Sent" folder - so there is every indication that the message was sent w/out any errors of any kind.

But the messages never reach the destination Microsoft email account's Inbox (and are not in any SPAM folder either).

So it would appear that Vivaldi email messages are getting blocked if sent to Microsoft Email accounts.

This issue has been tested by multiple users multiple times to confirm the issue that remains persistent for around the past 3 days as of ~2/23 (because I have personally sent messages this way on that day). The issue has been logged on the Vivaldi support forum as well.

Please advise. Thank you.

Hello Mr.Moto

I'm Diane, an Office Apps & Services MVP specializing in Outlook, and I’m happy to help you today.

Do the senders receive a bounce message?

The server may be blocked temporarily due to receiving too much spam from it. The server administrator can get it unblocked.
See https://sendersupport.olc.protection.outlook.co...
--
Diane Poremsky
M365 MVP, specializing in Outlook, Exchange, and Microsoft 365 apps.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks you for your quick reply.

I am the (Vivaldi account) sender that has sent messages to MS email accounts that do not reach the recipient accounts.

I do not get any response back of any kind. This involves multiple MS email accounts (i.e. Hotmail.com, Outlook.com domains) that never get the messages sent to them from the Vivaldi account. This issue has been confirmed by others than myself in a Vivaldi forum topic as well

(link: https://forum.vivaldi.net/topic/72494/sent-messages-do-not-reach-recipient-account)

In regards to your comment:

>The server may be blocked temporarily due to receiving too much spam from it. The server administrator can get it unblocked.

You must be speaking of the MS email account Servers (since this is the destination account) - on that point, I have been sending test messages to multiple MS email accounts (some of which have very few messages and have essentially very little message traffic for some of these MS email accounts). For example - one of the MS accounts has not received an Inbox message for over six days (last one back on 2/20). So I don't think this is the problem and have no indication in the Sending account that this might be the case.

More information on this as follows:

The sent messages do show up in the Vivaldi "Sent" folder and there are no errors - so it would appear there are not any problems of any kind with the outgoing test messages.

This issue started subsequent to 2/23 on which I had successfully sent multiple messages from my Vivaldi account to MS email accounts on that date.

The MS email accounts are not blocking "Vivaldi" account messages in the "Junk" setting for any of the MS accounts tested (as there is no entry in any of the accounts that would do this).

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 10, 2023 Views 144 Applies to: