- Log in to http://profile.live.com.
- Click Change picture.
- Click Remove.
- Again, click Remove
1. Sign in to your Outlook.com account.
2. Click the Gear icon beside your name located at the upper right corner your Outlook.com interface.
3. Click More mail settings.
4. Under Reading email, Content from third-party networks.
5. Under Showing public content, click Don't show public content from third-party networks.
6. Click Save.
7. Sign out and sign in again to your account.
Doing this only controls what I see in my email, NOT if recipients of my emails will see my facebook picture attached to the email or not.
How can this be fixed? There needs to be a clear option of allowing to be sent or choosing it to not be sent.
***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***