Custom domain - undelivered email from seznam.cz

I use the for domain alfaprofi.cz solution outlook.com (live custom domains)
Unfortunately, I'm not from some email addresses from the domain seznam.cz not come emails. Senders are not refundable, not even in my spam folder.
Can anyone advise me where is the problem?
Thank you very much

Hi,

I know how frustrating it is to be unable to receive important emails. We have to consider several causes why you were not able to receive emails such as:

A. Filter Settings of the account

To ensure that your account filter settings are not causing incoming email not to be delivered to your account, I suggest that you visit this link:

I am not receiving Email sent by friends/family

B. Inbox is full.

There are some users not receiving emails due to there is not enough space from the Inbox. To make sure that you still have enough space to accommodate incoming emails, I suggest that you check the amount of space that you’ve used, here are the steps:

1. Sign in to your Hotmail account.

2. Move your cursor over the Folders link in the left pane.

3. Click the Gear Icon that will appear

4. Select Manage folders.

Free account initial storage limit is 5GB and 10GB for premium account. If you've exceeded the initial storage limit, please try to get rid of unnecessary email to free up some space from your account.

C. Mail Client Settings

You might not also send or receive emails due to incorrect configuration when accessing account using a Mail Client. For this reason, please reconfigure your account by following the settings of the link below:

Send and receive Hotmail from an email app

D. 3rd Party Email account

If you are using University email account such as (.edu) or other 3rd party account, it is possible that there is an issue with your network/server. You might need to contact your domain administrator for further assistance. They may have changed some settings in your domain's system that's why you are having problems receiving emails.

If the above steps provided did not resolve your issue, I would like to ask additional details regarding your concern:

> Are you trying to access your account using a web browser or a Mail Client such as Windows Live Mail?

> Have you tried to send a test mail to your own email address? did you receive the test email?

Thank you.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Each sender will get this message back if he try to send mail from @seznam.cz to Outlook.com:

(Seznam.cz is the most popular e-mail service in Czech Rep. so we can't communitate with our friends/family)

You message for <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> from 2013/11/16 could not be delivered.
It's attached below.

Důvod / Reason:
---------------

5.0.0 smtp; 550 SC-002 (COL0-MC1-F55) Unfortunately, messages from 77.75.76.44 weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.

Permanent Failure - Other or Undefined Status

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience that senders from @seznam.cz are unable to send emails to Outlook.com. Let me see how I can help.

Please refer to the article in the link below for the troubleshooting of the error code 550 SC-002. If issue persists, please submit a request by filling in the eform that's found at the bottom of the article's page. Adjustments will be made in our end after  sending the request. 

Why are the emails sent to Microsoft Account rejected for policy reasons?

Write us back if you have other questions.

Thanks!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated September 30, 2021 Views 917 Applies to: