Citrix, FSLogix without office containers - Outlook is stuck "loading profile"

Heya,

we've got a problem with outlook on our citrix environment.

Cant pinpoint whats going on but sometimes (no specific user or sessionhost) we experience outlook being stuck at "loading profile" indefinitely with no error.

We've tried:

• safe mode

• clearing profiles / new profiles (When trying to log in during profile creation, its also stuck, i suspect network shenanigans but cant check)

• logging out / back into office365

• ending outlook task via task manager

Singing out and starting a fresh citrix session usually resolves the issue (even if sessionhost is the same) but we cant find any sort of pattern beyond that.
Any ideas on how to track this down?

Cheers

|

Hello RandomisedRicochet,

Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Community.  

The issue you are experiencing Outlook being stuck at "loading profile" in a Remote Desktop Server with Citrix environment.

I understand your concerns. However, since your issue is related to Microsoft Exchange Server and Citrix environment, I would recommend posting your concerns in the relevant community: FSLogix Issues: FSLogix - Microsoft Community Hub, where you can get detailed help from experts. Alternatively, you can contact Citrix support.

Reference: Device identity and desktop virtualization - Microsoft Entra ID | Microsoft Learn

Sorry for redirecting you to a different community. Members of this category specialize in solving unique problems related to Microsoft Exchange Server and have extraordinary knowledge in this area.  

Redirecting you to the right path will ensure faster and better assistance.  

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Have a nice day!

Sincerely

Feroz Mahmud | Microsoft Community Moderator

* Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 2, 2024 Views 35 Applies to: