Cant view Private items as Delegate user in Outlook desktop.

Hello,

Ik have a problem with 3 users that they cant view the private items of their delegated persons. The private item icon is greyed out when they want to make a new item in their calender. They use Outlook 365 2403. I have checked the permissions and settings and thats ok. If they use the new outlook app (outlok new) they can view the private items and also in outlook web its availible but we still use Outlook 365 2403. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Things i tried

* Check permissions and settings

* Reinstalled Office 365

* New outlook profile

* Outlook cached mode off

* Delegate them with my account and then they can view private items.

|

Dear Marc Sijbers,

Good day! Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. I greatly appreciate your time and effort to resolve this issue. It sounds like you've already tried all first troubleshooting steps, However, as a test, you may try to remove and re-add the permissions for one user and check if there's any difference. If the issue still persists, I understand your query here, but since this issue is not particularly to one account, it may require to collect outlook logs and check the issue from back-end side. To do this, as a community moderator we have limited resource and privilege to collect logs and examine backend related issue. Therefore, I sincerely recommend you contact our dedicated online channel support team through your Microsoft 365 admin center, you can refer to Get support - Microsoft 365 admin | Microsoft Learn. Since the support agent over there have more resource and privilege they will join you in remote session to check the issue further and assist you with possible solution.

Thank you for your precious time and kind understanding. Have a nice day.

Sincerely

Libeamlak | Microsoft Community Moderator

• Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 2, 2024 Views 28 Applies to: