Can't log in my Youtube Channel using outlook.com

Im unable to sign in (access) into my You Yube account anymore. My microsoft mail account m********* Email address is removed for privacy *** no longer works to access my YouTube channel. I'm using Safari as a browser through my OS X El Capitan (Macbook Pro). I had always done it that way. But not anymore. 

Look!,I'm able to read old and brandnew comments of my YOU YUBE videos only through my .....@outlook.com inbox mail, because that's the main email linked to such Yube channel, but of course I can't replay though the regular microsoft inbox mail, so I go to reply by signing in to the regular YT page, and well that is just not happening anymore. YT recognizes the mail account but when it comes to the password it doesn't take it as it used to be. 

I had called Google/YouTube 1-855-836-3987 twice this week and seems like they don't care an account less...They don't think is a password issue, they say is a conflict among Microsoft and Google.  

Summary:

1. Microsoft account linked to YouTube Channel.

2. Able to read comments of videos only by such email, but...

3. Can't reply, can't upload new content anymore.

4. By the way, I was unable to access through Android nor Google phone, Google Chrome, Windows 10, you name it.

Any thoughts about it I'll appreciate... 

Answer
Answer

Hi Daniel,

To better assist you with your concern, follow the steps below:

1.  Clear your browsing history, cookies, and cache on your Safari browser.
  2.  Log in to YouTube with your Outlook.com account for the username, and use your Gmail password.
  3.  If the password isn't accepted, try the Forgot your Password option for Gmail.

Let us know how it goes.

12 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 25, 2024 Views 10,896 Applies to: