Blocked Microsoft Account

My account just been blocked because i forgot my username. Just now when i got the username, i still cannot login. I try to fill up the form but still not working.

I really dont know what is the exact email for this question

I strongly believe i have no hotmail account. Kindly help me.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hi MOHD ASLAN BIN ALIAS,

We understand that you have concerns with your account, as it was blocked due to a forgotten username. Allow us to check on this and we’ll assist you in the best way we can.

Since you’ve mentioned that you’ve tried the fill out the form and still won’t work, we’ll then check for other options available that can be done to get into your account. Please answer these questions:

1. As stated above, you’ve got your username already. Just for us to check the message that you’ll be prompted, can you sign into your account via this link: https://login.live.com/ and share with us a screenshot of the exact message that you’ll get?

2. May we confirm the specific form that you’ve filled out? Is that the Account Recovery form? Can provide the link/URL that you’ve used or a screenshot of it instead?

3. When you said that you have no Hotmail account, are you referring to a different Microsoft account from what you’re trying to recover? Can you clarify this, please?

We’d love to hear from you soon and provide recommendations. We’ll wait for your response.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I had try to login  https://login.live.com/

Then the result as this

Then i try to Recover my account

then when come to next part , i have no idea about another email (RE @hotmail.com)

Really need your assist. This is the proof of my email when i login using my phone no..

Sorry for late reply. I really need the account to do my work.. currently i cant activate my office and all my work stuck.. need your assist asap..

Regards,

Aslan

***Removed info for security***

***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for standing by on this concern.

To help us isolate this issue, we’d suggest that you try the following steps in order:

1. Try to sign into your account here: https://outlook.live.com/ using the latest password that you’ve created. Then, check if you’ll be able to get into your account this time.

2. If you’re unable to sign in and you’re still getting the same message about the account being blocked due to multiple attempts, wait approximately 30 minutes, then clear the cache and browsing history of the browser being used.

Please refer to these articles for the steps that you may follow:

View and delete browser history in Microsoft Edge

View and delete your browsing history in Internet Explorer

Clear cache & cookies in Chrome

Clear cookies and site data in Firefox

3. Connect to a different network/Internet connection or use a different device.

4. Then reset your password once again using this link: https://account.live.com/password/reset and sign into your account afterwards.

Please respond to this thread to let us know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform us by replying to this post.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

1. I have fill up this login using https://outlook.live.com/ but the warning still apear ( the account being blocked due to multiple attempts)..

2. Then, I reset all the cookies , and i using another PC with another ip address, also i try using my phone.. it still cannot login.

3. Then I tried to Recover as below:

I have NO IDEA regarding email re******@hotmail.com .. MAYBE IT ***Removed info for security***

@hotmail.com , but i pretty sure i NEVER register email using this kind of name..

4. So i choose I don't have any of these. And here is the answer from Microsoft team.

I cant fill in additional info for that email e.g. the subject of email because i never using Microsoft email to send any email.

Please,  i already using 4 different device , but it still not resolved.It is so many times i fill up the verification form, but it doesn't work. 

I Attached the supportive document such as phone number bill and my identification card for your reference.

About clue or email hint, i think i have no more idea, just one reason why i want that email because of the license of Microsoft Office. Hopefully, no more verification or no more form to fill up. I really hope that.

Thanks Louie Del

***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I saw the tips from Microsoft

Helpful tips for filling out another form:

• Answer as many questions as you can.
  • Use the information you provided when you created the account, or last updated it.
  • Submit the form from a computer you frequently use.
  • You will be asked to list recently used email addresses and the subject lines from recent emails. Ask for help from family members, friends, or business contacts to confirm their email addresses and tell you the subject lines of the last three emails they sent you

1. I cant answer so many question as example is it i experiencing using outlook/xbox/hotmail

2. In my previous answer, I never use Microsoft email to email anybody. So how can i fill in the form below :

3. I still use the same Laptop, but the issue now the laptop just be formatted from Asus Centre

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for your response.

We know how important it is for you to sign into your account. We appreciate your efforts in trying to recover it. We know that you’ve already filled out the form and followed the tips to pass the validation.

Furthermore, Microsoft Account recovery is processed through automation and it is also the system that validates it. Please understand that Microsoft takes your security very seriously and to protect customer privacy. What we can do is help you out with the process of verifying the ownership of the account through the steps that we’ve tried, and which were also performed already.

It’s truly understandable that your time is valuable and with this, creating a new email account is our last suggestion if all else fails.

Otherwise, since you’re still unable to recover the account with all the given tips and suggestions, please refer to these links which include the steps on how to contact our Microsoft account support team for additional assistance:

Email Microsoft support

Chat with Microsoft support

Our Microsoft Support may provide further guidance in the process of getting back to your account. If you’re ask to sign in before it proceeds, you may use another Microsoft account along the process.

Should you have clarifications on this, don’t hesitate to let us know.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Creating new email doesn't give anything except i purchase the new office.

Can u tell me how can i fill in this column if I NEVER post any email?

Is it wrong if I left it blank?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for getting back to us.

We totally understand how importance it is for you to recover your account. Regarding the section in the form wherein you’re being asked for the recent emails you’ve sent to, you’d just provide the available details that you know. At this point, we’ve already covered all the possible options to get back to your account. What we can advise you is to reach out to our Microsoft account support team for additional guidance about this concern. They may provide other tips at the same time. Here the links again that you may use to contact them:

Email Microsoft support

Chat with Microsoft support

Noted: If you’ll be asked for an account, you may use another or alternate email address to proceed.

We’ll just be here if you may have other concerns.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for your assistance.

I believe it is the time to change to WPS.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

You’re most welcome.

May we confirm if you’ve already tried contacting our Microsoft Account support team? Just in case you still need further help with your account, you may get in touch with them, as the suggestion that we have provided in our previous response. We'd still want to have your concern be checked by them.

Regards.

Louie Del

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated October 11, 2022 Views 251 Applies to: