AUTH0 issues

Hi, could anybody give us any advise on the below AUTH0 issue

we use Auth0 for login, although they are separate autonomous Auth0 accounts. 

Our members log into BIOConnect, the member's online area, and BIOP members log into Bio World online (the monthly magazine).

For both Auth0 accounts, when members holding a *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account use their email to log in to BIOConnect or verify for BIOP Biology World Access, they never receive the email.

thanks a lot

|

Hello DJ Ritchie Ritch UK,

Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Community. I apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing with Auth0 and the email verification process.

As a Microsoft Community Moderator, I understand that Auth0 is not a Microsoft product, and I regret to inform you that I have limited knowledge about Auth0 related issues and do not have required lab environment to test the issue. Therefore, it will be difficult for me to directly assist with Auth0 related issues. However, I kindly request you to reach out to Auth0 support for specialized assistance. They have the expertise to guide you through resolving this issue. You can contact Auth0 support via their website or by submitting a support ticket.

If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to ask. Your patience and cooperation are greatly appreciated!

Sincerely  

Feroz Mahmud | Microsoft Community Moderator 

* Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 3, 2024 Views 28 Applies to: