Annoying security pop-up in Windows outlook-10

When opening Microsoft Outlook-10 to inbox I get a window security box pop-up sign-in requesting username and password for publishing calendars to calendars.office.microsoft.com.  I don't know what this is and I don't need it.  How do I stop this annoying pop-up?
Answer
Answer

Hi,

As per the description you are getting a pop up to enter the username and password for a published calendar and you want that to be removed. Let me help you with this issue.

You may try the steps below to check and remove if you have accidently published any calendar in Outlook:

1. If you have more than one published calendar, you will see all of them listed in the account setting window. If you want to delete more than one, you can select all at once (using Ctrl+ click) then delete them.

In Outlook 2010, go to File, Account Settings. In the Account Settings dialog, select Published Calendar, then select the calendar you shared and click the Delete button.

2. If you are in the calendar folder, you can use the Remove from server command on the context menu.

In Outlook 2010, open the calendar you want to stop publishing online then expand the Publish Online button on the ribbon and choose Remove from server.

I hope the above steps helps. If you need any assistance reply and we will be glad to assist you with the issue.

Thank you.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 14, 2023 Views 4,696 Applies to: