Onedrive app does not start on Lumia 950XL, W10 mobile insiders preview 14342

The Onedrive app has stopped working on my Lumia 950 XL. Since the previous insiders preview build (14332), whenever i try to run the app, it opens a black window and within 2 or 3 seconds it crashes (sometimes it shows the splash screen but,then it crashes). This behavior continues to happen in the latest build (14342). however, i can access the files in the cloud through a dedicated app (ei. photo, word , etc.). The problem is compounded by the fact that I cannot  uninstall the app and the store, correctly, indicates that it is installed. Assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Answer
Answer

Hello Julio,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

As you are unable to open OneDrive app, I suggest you to perform reset and check if it helps.

You may refer: Reset my phone

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/reset-my-phone

Disclaimer: Resetting your phone will erase your personal content, including text messages and apps you've downloaded, and your phone will be restored to its factory settings. Create a backup before you initiate a reset.

Feel free to post, if you need any further assistance on OneDrive, we are happy to assist you further.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 1, 2018 Views 514 Applies to: