Its not really a question but acknowledgement

As many MVPs and users have benefited greatly from the generous work of this great lady, I wish to share the automatic answer I got as i was writing to request permission to use some of her site content.

Some may wish to pay her a tribute or to make a donation.

"Shauna Kelly, author of www.shaunakelly.com, www.thendaragreen.com, www.nottroubledbyfacts.com, www.beentheredonethatboughtthetshirt.com and www.anecessaryend.com, MBA and MVP and one of the world authorities on Microsoft Word use passed away peacefully on Wednesday November 16, 2011 after a long battle with ovarian cancer. If you are requesting permission to re-use any information on any of these sites, then you may do so with appropriate acknowledgement of her work. If her words, thoughts or pictures have helped you, or made money for you, then please consider making a donation in her name to the Women’s Cancer Foundation http://www.womenscancerfoundation.org.au/ If you need to get some information about her work, please email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** which will be periodically checked for new messages. Thank you."

Question Info

Last updated November 28, 2017 Views 108 Applies to:
Answer
Answer
Thank you for posting this information.  MVP Diane Chapman posted news of Shauna's death to her Yahoo groups, and I've been trying to find out more ever since.  I definitely want to say thanks to a woman from whom I learned so much about Word.

Pam
Pamelia Caswell

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.