1. Which is the version of Outlook installed on the system (2003/2007/2010)?
2. Are you trying to import the PST files to webmail?
If yes, then it is not possible to import the PST files saved on the system to Outlook.com.
However you may configure the outlook.com account in Outlook as MAPI account, import the PST files to Outlook.com account configured in Outlook so that the mails may be synchronized with webmail.
Follow the steps mentioned below to configure the email account.
If Outlook Connector is not installed on the system download and install it from the link mentioned below:
Once you have installed the Outlook Connector follow the steps listed below:
· Open Outlook.
· Click on File< Info< Add Account.
· Select the option Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click Next.
· Choose the option Other, select Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector and click Next.
· Enter your name, email address and password and click Ok.
Refer the link mentioned below to import the PST file in Outlook.
Did this resolve your issue?
Sorry this didn't help.
16 people were helped by this reply