Nvidia Shield Tablet
Android 5.0.1 Stock
Android 4.4.2 custom ROM
I'm having a strange issue with my OneNote pages. Normally, I use my finger to tap in order to bring up the cursor to start inputting text. However, I have noticed that on any page consisting of multiple slides imported from powerpoint presentations, it will not let me tap to input text after the 39th page. When I tap an area beyond some invisible horizontal threshold occurring around the 39th slide, it automatically places the cursor at the top of the entire page. This bug has been demonstrated on two separate android devices, and does not occur on the windows desktop version of OneNote 2013.
Steps to replicate:
1. Created a new notebook on PC version, saved to OneDrive
2. Created a new powerpoint consisting of 45 numbered slides (blank besides a number)
3. In default "New Section 1", I inserted the test powerpoint printout using the "File Printout" option under the "Insert" menu
4. Shift + F9 to sync to OneDrive
5. On either device, scrolled down to slide 39 and tapped on the slide.
6. Tapping on slide 39 itself allows text input on it
7. Tapping on slide 40 causes the cursor to appear at the top of the page, (above slide 1).
Video demonstrating the bug happening on my phone.
Another video demonstrating the bug after I remembered I could show tap feedback on the screen.
I'm not sure where to report bugs, so I'm just posting it here in case microsoft ever wants to fix it.