Some customers have reported that after updating their device to iOS 7, they are unable to sign in to OneNote and sync their notes.
We're actively investigating the problem, but in the meantime, please follow these steps to fix this problem.
- Press the Home button twice to see the preview screen of apps you have open.
- Locate OneNote and swipe it up to close the app.
Delete Login Credentials
- From your iOS 7 Home screen go to Settings > OneNote > Reset OneNote and enable Delete Login Credentials.
- Launch OneNote and swipe through the Welcome screens.
- Sign in when prompted, and your notebooks on Skydrive should start syncing. If you have any notebooks on Office 365, navigate to a page in any of those notebooks, tap Sign In on the yellow message bar that appears on the top of the page, and sign in with your Office 365 credentials.