If you’re part of the Windows Insider Program, we just released build 17.6769* for Word Mobile, Excel Mobile and PowerPoint Mobile to the Windows Store that includes a ton of new features and improvements.
As an Insider, you are the first to see these experiences on this platform, so we’d love to hear your thoughts and impressions on them.
Here’s a taste of what’s new:
· Open Rich Text Format (.rtf) files on your Word Mobile 2016 We heard your feedback on support for more file types. Additional improvements coming your way!
· Insert pictures from camera directly from Word and Excel Mobile 2016 Open your camera directly from Word and Excel to insert pictures to your favorite Office apps. Learn more here.· Sign in with any account in OneNote Use your MSA, work or school account to login from anywhere.
· Audio recording in OneNote now available on Windows phone Record a quick audio reminder or sound clip for yourself and keep it with your notes.
· Sharing is easier within OneNote Share your notebook with anyone right from OneNote, and they can view or edit it on any device.
· Paste Excel ranges as an image in Excel Mobile 2016 More pasting options available so you can be productive the way you want.
You can always check which version you have in the About pane in any Office apps (like this).
How do I join the Insider program?
If you have
- a Windows 10 device
- have an Office 0365 subscription
- and are part of the Windows Insider Program,
you can now update to the latest feature versions of Word Mobile, Excel Mobile, and PowerPoint Mobile available to you via the Windows Store.
For the full list of features, check out What's New in Word Mobile, Excel Mobile, and PowerPoint Mobile.
How do I report an issue or provide feedback?
You can report a problem or reach out for support anytime by:
- posting a topic in the Community
- Follow and Tweet at us for support to @OfficeInsider
- Click File > Feedback in any Office apps
As always, thank you for being a part of the Insider program. We listen and appreciate the feedback you provide. So let us know how we are doing, we’d love to hear from you.
The Office Insider Team