We just released update 15.20 to Office 2016 for Mac Insiders, so please check it out and let us know what you think!
What's new in 15.20?
In addition to fixes and stability improvements, this release includes new features, including:
- Right-to-left language support: In Office 2016 for Mac, we now fully support Arabic and Hebrew, including right-to-left layout and editing.
- Archiving and de-cluttering: Use the new Archive
button on the ribbon to instantly move items stored in your Inbox or any other folder to an archive folder. The archived items remain accessible and can easily be restored to their original location.
- Better authoring and formatting: In Outlook, you now have many more options available when drafting messages. You can choose from more fonts and colors, and more list styles. You can also insert hyperlinks, resize and format pictures, and take advantage of AutoCorrect.
For more information, see What's New and Improved in Office 2016 for Mac for Office 365.
How do I give feedback?
You can do that in whatever way you feel most comfortable. Here are a few options:
- Let us know right here, in the Office Insider community.
- Ask a question on Twitter: Office Insider (@OfficeInsider).
- Tell us what you like or don't like by clicking the smiley face icon in the upper-right corner of any Office 2016 for Mac application.
- Post a feature suggestion in one of these UserVoice sites:
Finally, if you haven't yet signed up to become a Mac Insider, you can learn how here.
Thank you for your interest and participation!
The Office Insider Team