Office 365 subscription

I purchased Office 365 University of 6th February from the Microsoft Store and installed it fine.  I then had to re-install Windows 8 as I was having some problems with apps and tried to re-download Office.  When I signed into my account it didn't show up any purchases or download history (just the Office 365 preview that I had signed up to ).  I have the email with my order number and serial key. 

As I needed Office 365 I signed up for the Office 365 1 month trial as I was really struggling to re-download University and now all I have in my account is the Home Premium subscription which I can cancel in about 3.5 weeks.

My question is, if I cancel my Home Premium will my University subscription re-appear?

How can I re-install Office 365 University as I have paid for it and want to re-install it? (maybe I should have saved the setup file)

Many thanks

Mark

Question Info

Last updated January 11, 2019 Views 1,046 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hi Mark,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Office Community and We will be glad to assist you with your concern.

I understand that after re-installing Windows 8, you were unable to install Office 365 University edition as you got a message that there are no Office products purchased.

Refer to the following link, go to Getting Help and click on Contact Customer Support.
https://commerce.microsoft.com/PaymentHub/help

Once you are in the window, under Products select Office 365 Home Premium -> Security, Privacy and Accounts -> managing my Account.

You need to click on Start chat or Request a call option to talk to representative who will be able to assist you regarding the Office 365 University Subscription and other related information.

If you have any additional questions related to Office products you may always post in Microsoft Community.

Thank You

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.