Downloading and Installing Office 365 Home Premium on another drive than my C:

I've subscribe to the new Office 365 Home premium yesterday thinking that I would be able to install it on my data drive , since I got only 2 GB left on my 64GB mSata drive with Windows 8. But then, things got complicated because when I run Microsoft office click to run software, I can't choose the installation drive, find out that I doesn't have the required space on my msata and doesn't start the Download.

I can't free up to 5 GB on my msata and then leave office on that drive.

Is there a way to run click-to-run on my data drive, and installing office on that drive?

Thank you for you comprehension.

Question Info

Last updated July 22, 2019 Views 6,279 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hi Antoine,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thanks for posting the question.

As per the description provided, it looks like you are having issue with installing Office365 Home Premium on another drive apart from C drive.

Do you have sufficient space in the other drive where you want to install Office 365 Home Premium?

You may refer to the link below which discusses about the same issue and check if it helps:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_home-office_install/can-office-365-office-preview-be-installed-on-a/bb68297a-edce-42a0-91b0-37c6fcb3b140?msgId=959a120a-fc8e-498f-9997-47a12954baf0

I hope this helps. If you need any further information, you can always reply and we’ll be happy to help you.

Thank you

2 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.