Did not receive confirmation email from Office 365 purchase

I received the information confirming my purchase of Office 365 and this message "Thank you for your order from Microsoft on September 1, 2015. You will receive a confirmation email from us within 4-6 hours once your order has been processed." It has been well past the 4-6 hour window, the purchase registers on both my CC and Microsoft account, but I still do not have a confirmation email. When I attempt to access the Office 365 home page I receive an error stating that my account is not associated with Office 365. This is the same account I purchased Office 365 with.

There is no information on how to obtain an activation besides Microsoft promising to send one.

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let me assist you with Office issue.

1) Did you check for the confirmation email in Outlook Junk folder?

2) What is the default browser in use?

Make sure you sign out of all the Microsoft Services on your default browser including Mail, Calendar, MSN or other Microsoft sites etc. (to which you have logged in).

You may delete all the browsing history, cache and the temp files from the browser and check if you are able to download Office 365.

You may use Internet Explorer to download Office 365 and check if you are able to download and install Office on the computer.

If the issue persist in Internet explorer, you may reset IE settings using the link below and check if you are able to download and install Office on the computer.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923737

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

You may also refer to the general troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article below while installing Office 2013/ Office 365 and verify the status.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2822317

I hope the above information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 29, 2023 Views 524 Applies to: