Many years ago, Microsoft came out with a service called MSN8 which today is known as MSN Premium. Back when MSN8 came out, I got it for 3 primary reasons.
1. A primary e-mail account with secondary e-mail accounts for other family members.
2. Junk mail filtering.
3. Extra storage. (This is no longer an issue since the free version Outlook.com gives me more than I what I used to pay for.)
The above reasons are still important to me. I would like to drop my MSN Premium subscription and switch to Office 365 Home subscription however before I do that, I need to know the following.
1. Does Outlook.com now support secondary e-mail accounts for free? If not then will Office 365 give me that?
2. Can I keep my primary Hotmail e-mail address and secondary Hotmail e-mail address as they are and use them in Office 365?
3. Will I still have Junk mail filtering?
4. Who can I contact to make the switch?