page zoom in or out keyboard shortcut for word 2013

on my old word i could press CTRL+ too zoom in to the page in increments and CTRL- to zoom out the same way

i recently upgraded to Office 2013 and this no longer happens, instead CTRL+ does a superscript

i found where to change this and I changed the superscript to something else
but i don't know what the zoom in function is called and i can't find it in the list anywhere

This was a really useful shortcut and I want it back!!! does anyone know what the zoom in and out function is called in the keyboard shortcuts list??

Question Info

Last updated June 27, 2019 Views 22,231 Applies to:



Refer to the post of ‘Graham Mayor’, in the following thread and check if it helps:


Note: The macro mentioned in the above thread should also work for Office 2013.


You may also refer to the section ‘Set size and zoom options’ in the following link and check:


Thank you

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.