Visio connection point display

This is a request from one of our customers at Visimation and ShapeSource that I agree with. The user should have the option of setting connection point display to be ON all of the time and not just when connecting to that point. I personally like the points to be off when I'm not near them but I understand that not all users would like to work that way and it seems to be a simple change in the product.

Discussion Info

Last updated January 27, 2020 Views 471 Applies to:

I agree 100%.

Visio stencils and addons for engineering and software
https://www.paulherber.co.uk/
This is a request from one of our customers at Visimation and ShapeSource that I agree with. The user should have the option of setting connection point display to be ON all of the time and not just when connecting to that point. I personally like the points to be off when I'm not near them but I understand that not all users would like to work that way and it seems to be a simple change in the product.

I also agree 100%. This "enhancement" was a bug. I also find it ludicrous that MS bothered to add an option to always hide connection points, but didn't similarly add an option to always SHOW connection points to provide backward compatibility with previous releases!

It makes me wonder if they bother to use their own software, or ask anyone that does, before they do this stuff.