Microsoft Publisher 2013...
1. Right click on any image... click "Apply to Background"
- I chose "Tile" in the example images, but "Fill" causes the same issue.
2. Insert shapes and/or text boxes in precise spots where you want them.
- In the example I put two yellow arrows with their points touching the tips of two thin rock formations.
- I also added two text boxes touching either side of the border between the tiled background images.
3. Go to "File" ... "Print"
- Notice that all shapes and text boxes have shifted down and to the right in relation to the background image.
- Maybe the objects are still in the exact same location on the page, but the background has shifted up and to the left.
- Either way, this is not very helpful when trying to be precise.
I hoped it was only a glitch in the print preview screen, but the problem stays on the actual printed publication.
But if you go back to the regular screen for editing the publication, everything is still where you put it.
Is anyone else able to replicate this problem?
Does anyone know how it could be fixed?
Below is a before image followed by an after image...