Download and install BCM 2013 for Outlook 2013

Original Title: dcm 2013 download

Had officehome and student 2007 and outlook 2007 working on a windows 8 pc.

Removed office and outlook 2007 and installed office home and business 2013. That install went fine.

Tried to download BCM 2013 32 bit full version upgrade ( BCM2010-BCMSetup-x86-en-US.exe).  I got  this from a link on a Microsoft

but I noticed it has BCM 2010 in the title making me think this is the 2010 upgrade and not the full version even though the link says it is the full version.

The error message I get is my outlook is not compatible.  Not sure what I am doing wrong??

Answer
Answer

Hi,

Thank you again for the reply and sorry for the confusion.

It seems that there must be previous versions of Outlook installation files present on the computer.

Let us run the fixit from the following link to completely remove all traces of Office 2007 installation files.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928218/en-us

Also remove all traces of Office 2013 by running the fixit from the following link.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2739501

Also ensure to delete the following registry keys from the following location.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Business Solutions eCRM

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Business Solutions eCRM

If Office is installed as 64 bit, then delete the below key.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Business Solutions eCRM

Disclaimer: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can
restore the registry if a problem occurs.

For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, follow these steps to back up the registry.

1. Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
  2. Type in the following text, and then press Enter. Regedit.
  3. If the User Account Control window appears, click Continue.
  4. On the File menu, click Export.
  5. In the File name box, type a name that you will remember, such as Registry Backup.
  6. Select a location where you want to save the Registration Entries (.reg) file.
  7. Click Save.

Hope the suggestions provided is helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 30, 2021 Views 857 Applies to: