Send to Onenote tool not working properly

Hi, 

I have been using the send to onenote tool lately, mainly from powerpoint, but now it has randomly stopped.  It still works fine in internet explorer and chrome, except i never need it for them.

I am having the same problem on both my desktop and surface pro running windows 8.1 with office 2013 university.

Using the print to onenote option;

this does not work at all and hasnt for a long time, after selecting print to onenote i get the following window:

"We found a problem with your printer setup and couldn't print.

Try one of these steps:

Check that your printer is online

Try printing a test page

reinstall the printer driver"

I have tried reinstalling the send to onenote driver 15 and it doesnt change anything, also doing the listed steps doesnt fix it.

I mainly use the Send to Onenote tool.

this option sometimes works on my surface, never on my desktop.

On my surface; after restarting it works once, after which the send to onenote option is greyed out. it is always greyed out on my desktop for all office programs.

sometimes i can click Screen clipping, take a clipping, cancel the copy, then after which the send to onenote option works, this doesnt work for long.

looking at the add-ins for the office programs the send to onenote option is listed inactive, with no way of setting it as active, i tried removing the add-in and adding it again but did nothing.

I also tried disabling my antivirus but that did not work.

I have tried reinstalling office but the problem persists immediately again, a clean windows reinstallation didnt work either. 

Is there anything I can do to fix this??

Cheers

Answer
Answer

I see that you've tried all the possible steps. delete office following manual steps, reinstall it and

check if it works

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2013_release-onenote/send-to-onenote-2013-printer-not-working/9713f5db-79a8-4ef0-b284-6fc3eb4e8256

Unemployed: Involuntarily leisured

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 30, 2021 Views 1,345 Applies to: