• July 17, 2017
    Announcement: New site design for Microsoft Community

In July, Microsoft will roll out the first of ongoing site improvements aimed to modernize Microsoft Community and help customers get the most out of their community experience.

• During the roll out period, you may see the old or new site design depending on your location

• We expect the roll out to finish by 31 July

Note: Past private message conversations will not move to the new site design. Please save any private messages you would like to keep.

Learn more about the upcoming site improvements in this thread.

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community!

Question

Office 2013 Professional and FrontPage!

Frustrateduser asked on
I am currently running Office 2010 Professional on a Windows 7 computer. I also still use FrontPage 2003 on the machine. I am trying to install Office 2013 Professional, but have a problem. When I try to do a 64 bit install, I get an error message telling me that it recognizes FrontPage which is 32 bit, and that I have to uninstall it before I can proceed. If I try doing the 32 bit install, the error message tells me that he finds the 64 bit version of Office 2010 which I will have to uninstall before proceeding. 

Is there any way to do the 64 bit install and keep FrontPage as I still use that program extensively!
10 people had this question

Abuse history

progress