MSN Money Central Investor Stock Quotes, Currency Rates, and Major Indices are not in there and I need all three for my assignment.
Hi. I believe Microsoft is trying to use Bing Finance in Excel 2013.
A few issues I see is that
1. lots of people liked MSN Finance... so Microsoft got rid of it
2. It has Bing in the title, which to me means its not very good
3. It's a Beta, and lots of folks don't want Beta when it comes to money!
4. They call it an "App", which means Microsoft is trying to be cute and copy Apple. They really don't want to use "App." I can tell their heart isn't into it due to the fact that all "Apps" either just don't work, or are just flat out terrible. In
typical Microsoft fashion, all "Apps" that came built-in to Windows 8 for me didn't work, and had to be removed.
5. Because they call it an "App", I assume one has to have Windows 8 ?? I'm not sure of this, but Windows 8 seems to want to call certain programs "Apps" just to be cute.
For a quick-n-dirty solution, an alternative work-around might be to go to Data | From Web, and navigate to MSN Money, and select a section of the web for import into Excel.