I have read through the other threads and I firmly believe that my problem is substantially different
Here are some othe things that have done;
- Reset Internet Explorer
- Checked for the html file in the registry
- Opened up a brand new word document and typed www.google.co.uk I tied in the word document and I have just tried to get to this site and nothing.
- There are various other thing that I have tried, please read all the thread that I started
Here are some of the other Forums that I am on and ALL cannot come up with an answer, so who better than the "originators of the software"
- http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/outlook/thread/c913c11c-f664-4383-82aa-a925f91991ac Looks like a Microsoft Forum ! ! ! !
On reading the other threads you will see some of the answers.
What really puzzles me is I have a laptop running Windows 7 and Office 2010 and no problems and yes before you ask I have checked BOTH settings and they are the same.
NOTE TO MODS
If you have any input into Microsoft whatsoever please direct them to this thread
I look forward to any replies that I will act upon