Fix 0x8DE00006 error - operation failed ???

Exactly 

I am trying to send some e-mail messages, but after that, when synchronizing or updated outlook, I keep getting the same error message

"A tarefa *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - A enviar' reportou um erro (0x8DE00006) : 'Falha na operação.'"

Which can be read to something like 

The task '  *** Email address is removed for privacy ***  - sending' reported an error   (0x8DE00006) :  "Operation failed"" 

Anyone knows how to sort fix this error?  I've been reading around for a while, but still couldn't fix it - and no, once I log in to the live account, I don't get any suspension message or number validation image (or I don't know where to look for that) :(

Question Info

Last updated September 11, 2018 Views 1,600 Applies to:
Answer
Answer
Well... cannot really tell you what happened - it seems that it is now working, and I don't get that error message any longer (the synchronization bit was taking longer, but apparently, that was just that - I am still perplex it took a long time this time, when the other occasion when I 1st installed this, it took less time).
However, I don't really now what happened, or why it happened, and what to do to prevent this error from happening again, and is there any other (more) practical solution for this?

Anyway, thanks for the help 
*thumbs up :D

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.