All of a sudden one of my notebooks started flagging errors in several of my sections, citing error 0xE0000793. I tried taking out files, moving pages around, but the error just started spreading to my other sections.y
So I left my computer on overnight, and when I checked it in the morning I was getting error 0xE4010644 instead (on the same notebooks).
I couldn't find any reports in English of 0xe0000793, but 0xE4010644 is like an evil nemesis to me at this point. I've tried getting rid of files, spreading them out over different sections, and nothing seems to work. I've also tried restarting, and all the other obvious panaceas of the computer world.
Thanks so much,