OneNote for IPad3 Creating Sync Issues

I just downloaded OneNote for IPad 3.  It fetched all my notes correctly, but now that I am making notebook changes on my desktop to skydrive, the IPad is causing merge conflicts with the desktop. 

On my Windows 7 x64 desktop OneNote 2010, I see "The page was added from another computer.  It will become available if that computer reconnects and syncs."  Of course the "other comptuer" is the IPad which is already on and syncing.  In the mean-time, the IPad OneNote does not have the latest note edits that I made on the desktop.  And yes, I have wifi connectivity (I'm safari surfing with the IPad).

My android, on the other hand, is syncing OneNote notes successfully.  It does see the changes I made on the desktop.

In short, with only a half-hour of using OneNote on IPad, there is now a sync problem for which there is no apparent remedy.  What should I do?  And why does the Android not complain about merge issues, the way the desktop does?

The IPad shows no awareness of the note I modified on the desktop PC, even though it repeatedly claims to be syncing that note.

Question Info

Last updated June 29, 2019 Views 1,620 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

I seem to have found the answer. 

Under the IPad's "Settings," there is a OneNote tab which offers a "Reset Application."  Using that seemed to have fixed the problem.

-Brent Arias

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.