Error 1935 microsoft visual C++ 2008 redistributable Setup help.

Hallo I have gotten an error, when I tryed to install microsoft visual C++ 2008 redistributable. The error message that comes up when I tryed to innstal microsoft visual C++ 2008 redistributable were like this :

Error 1935. An error occured  during the innstalation of assembly `Microsoft.VC90.ATL,version="9.0.30729.1",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b", proccesorArchitecture="amd64",type=win32"`. Please refer to help and support for more information. HRESULT : 0x80073712.

Just for the information that may help. I have Windows 7 ultimate N 64 bit, Intel core i7 cpu 940, 4 gb of ram, and ati radeon 4850 512 mb version.

I downloaded and tryed to install both the 86x and the 64x noone worked. I downloaded it from herehttp://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=9b2da534-3e03-4391-8a4d-074b9f2bc1bf&displaylang=en

I cant even install Microsoft Visual C++2005 Redistributable (x64)

I still get the 1935 error but the error are alittle different. This is the error I got when I tryed to install Microsoft Visual C++2005 Redistributable (x64)

Error 1935. An error occured during the instalation of assembly. `Microsoft.VC80.ATL.type=win32,version="8.0.50727.42".publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",processorArchitecture="amd64"". Please refer to Help and Support for more information.

I really need help to solve this error, because I also get a error when I try to install a program like VideoSpin by Pinnacle.  And then I get this error :

Error 1935. An error occured during the instalation of assembly component {303994BA-6487-47AE-AF1D-7AF6088EEBDB}. HRESULT : 0x80073712.

I dont know if it is a connection between the microsoft visual C++ redistributable errors and this error. Because I really need this to work, im planning on buying sony vegas and adobe after effects.

I have downloaded the trial for sony vegas but I got an error under instalation. The error message was : ERROR : 1603 occured under installation.  And that is a new error that I have never gotten before. Because I have downloaded a trial for sony vegas before, and then I got the 1935 error , but then it stood something like this , processorArchitecture=86x, if I remember correctly.

I bought this pc in 2008. And at that time this pc was very high end , its a studio xps 435-mt. It had vista on it but I upgraded to windows 7 64 bit.

I also have tryed to find a anti virus program , and I found one really good one and free , but I offcourse get an error when im trying to open it. The anti virus is called avast-5 , and it is a free anti virus program.

Well it did actually get installed but when I clicked open I offcourse got an error. The error message was like this : The application has failed to start because its side-byside configuration is incorrect. Please see the apllication event log or use command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail.

Im not sure but I think that all this errors have a connection with the visual C++  redistributable errors.

I also get a raid o volume error , every time I turn my pc on , and it says that I need to back up my data , which I havent since I dont know how and how to fix that. Just saying that incase it have something to do with the 1935 error.

This error have annoyed me and followed me for two years now, and I havent been able to fixed it myself, so I had to go here and ask for your help. I hope I have given the information needed to solve this problem, I really tryed...

Question Info

Last updated September 4, 2019 Views 14,514 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

You may try doing this. Contact the Manufacturer for more help on repair/reinstallation of windows.

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.