Welcome to Microsoft community and thanks for posting the question.
As per the description provided, it looks like you are having issues while repairing Microsoft Office 2010.
I will assist you with Office error 1321.
1) Which edition of Office do you use (Office Home and Student 2010, Office Home and Business 2010, Office Professional 2010)?
2) Was Office 2010 preinstalled on the computer or did you purchase and install a retail copy of Office 2010?
Stop Office 2010 repair on the computer and browse to the following location:
· Right-click on the MYSharePoint.ico, and then click
· On the property window, click
· Click on Edit on the right side
· Click on Add and type
Everyone and click on OK
· Check the box Full control ,
· Click Apply and OK.
Then try to run the repair and check if the repair completes.
I hope this helps. If you need any further information, you can always reply and I’ll be happy to help you.
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this response?
Thanks for your feedback.