activation for office failed because of usage limite reached when i activate it on the same pc

hello there, when i got my pc,i bought a  microsoft office business and home,i have been using microsoft office for about a year when something changed one my harddrive(or so said the windows help button) and the office deactivated itself, when i try to re activate it, it says that my limit has been reached when i am using thbe same product on the same computer i had previously. i do not want to re buy a new software.Please help
regards timothy

Question Info

Last updated July 1, 2019 Views 502 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Check the information given in the below link to get in touch with the activation department:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/326851

Note: Ensure to select the correct location from the drop down menu to reach the activation team.

Important: When you telephone the Activation Center, you are prompted to read the Installation ID numbers. If you have problems following the guidelines over the telephone, do not hang up. Wait until you receive an option for transfer. Say “transfer me.” You will be redirected to speak with the customer service representative.

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.