table in word spanning mulitple pages 'upside down'?

i have a word 2007 doc in portrait format. I inserted a page break, and the following section is landcape to accomodate a table that spans multiple pages. I would like to know how to get it to read 'left to right', at the moment it is 'back to back' when i print it out.  

Help appreciated

Answer
Answer

Glad it worked for you.

Public Document - I do not know of a simple Word solution that will do what you are looking for, but the way I would do the public document is to PDF it.

1. This document is for public then you would not want the original Word document being available to them.

2. You can rotate the pages in PDF so they are oriented just so that when printed duplexed they will appear as you wish. You will probably need Adobe Acrobat (not reader) to do this, I am not sure of any third-party PDF which can do this function - Adobe can be expensive, 3rd party cheaper but less functionality - someone may jump in here and tell of one that does - hopefully).

3. You may consider an ebook public format, these can be fun and work very well, and they do not have to be very expensive.

Obviously with any document supplied electronically (in any format) control of it is lost.

You have to way up the pros/cons, and the context and the audience of the recipients.

All the best

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

This affect is purely to do with how you are printing and not intrinsically within Word.

Change the 2-sided printing in the printer preferences, from my test, you need to print "2-sided print" or "2-sided print, flip on long side", NOT "2-sided print, flip on short side".

You will have to test how this affects your portrait secions, but should be ok.

The word above could be different depending on your printer.

All the best.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated November 25, 2017 Views 263 Applies to: