Outlook 2007 - Sending reported error (0x800CCC0F).

I get this error in Outlook 2007 . The problem occurs on random basis. A mail with or without attachment and no special text formatting will not go at random whille all other mails are sent/received normally. the client behaves normally - even in safe mode no problems detected.

This problem is occuring in a few systems. Office 2007 std and profnl has been installed and removed on the systems but the error continues. Also Outlook profile is created fresh and mailbox is reaccessed in the new profile. The problem reappears.

In all cases te error is the same - "Sending reported error (0x800CCC0F)"
I have carried out all the procedures mentioned on supportmicrosoft.com for the problem with no luck. I have also removed the antivirus and done all the procedures

Please note that the OS is XP SP3 with all patches updated and Office 2007 is also patched. McAfee Antivirus is used with all patches updated.
Please advise
Answer
Answer

Hi Sathyanarayanan,

This error message may occur if Outlook is unable to establish a connection with your e-mail server or if the server is being interrupted by other services in the computer.

Check the website below for steps to fix the issue.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/813514

46 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 6, 2021 Views 44,094 Applies to: